Scholarship from the President of Pace University: Selection criteria emphasize academic performance. Students must maintain full-time status (minimum of 12 credits per term) and attend school full-time during each academic year to be eligible for this award. Successful applicants to Pace University who submit their applications by February 1 are eligible for the President's Scholarship.
In conjunction with other tuition-specific financial help, this scholarship covers the whole cost of attendance at Pace University. The value of this award cannot exceed the cost of attending this school. Keeping a cumulative QPA of 3.0 and showing sufficient academic progress will result in an automatic renewal for a second year. A student's scholarship may be suspended or canceled if they fail to keep up the necessary Quality Point Average (QPA) or keep their academic records in satisfactory condition.
Site(s) of Host(s)
America's Pace University.
Education at the bachelor level in one of the following fields:
- degree in chemistry
- Finance, Bachelor of Business Administration
- A Degree in Psychology
- Obtaining a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology
- An undergraduate degree in information systems.
- Computer and Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computing
- A Degree in International Management
- Insights into Finance with a BBA
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing, Advertising, and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Associate's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- College Expenses
- This award may be used to pursue a first bachelor's degree, however, it will expire after four years from the beginning of the award period.
- The grant may not be used to pay for expenses other than tuition at Pace, and the total amount of any tuition-related financial aid received by the recipient may not exceed the cost of attendance at Pace.
- If a student keeps a 3.0 GPA overall and maintains full-time status throughout the academic year (Fall and Spring), their enrollment will be renewed automatically.
Prospective employees must have the following qualifications:
- Foreign students are encouraged to apply.
- In the twelfth place, the applicant must have a high school diploma with high honors.
- Acknowledgment of Fluency in English:
- TOEFL: 80 Score: 6.5 on the IELTS, 54 on the PTE Lower bound on possible results
- From the first semester of enrollment, until the student earns their first bachelor's degree, they are eligible to receive the scholarship.
- With at least 12 credits every semester, students in a 5-year combined degree program can receive the award for up to 5 years.