Scholarships of Outstanding Quality Offered By the British Government: Recipients of this program are free to attend any of the participating institutions in the United Kingdom to finish their postgraduate (taught) degree.
Under the GREAT Scholarship program, more than a hundred students will receive funding for the upcoming school year.
Participants must be citizens of one of the following countries: India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, or Turkey. Only in September should you start your postgraduate program in the UK. There is no universal list of participating universities from the United Kingdom. The lowest possible GREAT Scholarship award is £10,000. Full tuition for one-year master's degree programs or the first year of a two-year master's degree program is covered by the GREAT scholarship.
Included but not limited to the following are some of the host institutions:
- The College of Cranfield
- College of Bishop Grosseteste
- The University of Edinburgh Napier
- The College of Falmouth
- The College of Manchester
- London's Goldsmiths College
- The College of Keele
- In Belfast, at Queen's
- Royal College of Agriculture
- Music and Dance at the Trinity Laban Conservatory
- College of East Anglian Studies
- Kent State University
- The University of Edinburgh
- College of Plymouth
- The College of St. Andrews
- Southampton University
A graduate degree from one of many different schools
Worth of a Scholarship
Winners will get a $12,499 lump sum prize.
Those interested must have the following qualifications:
- Indian, Chinese, Indonesian, Turkish, Malaysian, or Thai nationals or current residents of those countries.
- U.S. equivalent of a bachelor's degree from your nation.
- For the GREAT Scholarship — India, for instance, you need to have earned your undergraduate degree in India.
- A motivated and highly intelligent student seeking a master's or postgraduate (taught) degree in the United Kingdom.
- Experience in or a genuine curiosity about the topic you intend to study.
- Submit an IELTS or similar score to the interested UK university to meet its English language requirement.
How to Fill Out an Application
- Students must first be accepted to their top-choice (and scholarship-eligible) university in the United Kingdom. After they have been accepted, they must complete the GREAT Scholarship application on the university's website.
- These supporting materials include:
- Possession of both a valid passport and a student visa to the UK
- Transcript of grades and diploma
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (an IELTS, TOEFL, or CAE score is acceptable) Fulfillment of all other admissions criteria for the institution of choice.