iTokam is a social community of solution providers, powered by Carolex Resources Limited. It aims at supplying a pool of information-rich content through articles, posts, and intellectually sound discourse that hit at the core of myriads of problems confronting mankind. It targets the "how's" of solving problems.
1. No publishing of plagiarized content. Any article or posts found to be copied directly from the internet without properly worked on will be deleted. The standard minimum allowable plagiarism is 10%. That means, your content has to be 90% unique. The publisher will not earn from any published plagiarized article. If the offense continues, such account may risk banning from the platform and any earned points forfeited. Do not copy from other online platforms and paste on iTokam word-for-word. It is highly prohibited. If you must copy, work on it thoroughly before publishing.
2. While writing your article or story, ensure to upload appropriate image that suites your title. Let the image be in banner format to fit properly on the space provided. The cover image is mandatory for every article. However, you may opt to add more images on the body of your content to explain your point further.
3. The title should be eye-catching, explicit, and include excellent keywords that syncs with the content.
4. The sub-headings of the article should be shot, clear, and informative. It should relate to the topic of discourse.
5. The introduction should hit the subject's core, and the summary should be beautiful to readers.
6. Every article should be target-driven. Ensure to write in a niche clear enough to attract attention.
7. Every article should be target-driven. Ensure to write in a niche clear enough to attract attention.
8. To earn points and get paid, ensure to update your profile, including uploading your image and filling in other required fields. 10% of your earnings will be deducted for failure to include your profile picture, irrespective of your meeting other requirements.
9. After you publish your article, go back to "my articles" and click "edit." Locate another article in a similar "Category," copy the title, and link to your new article.
10. Minimum allowable article word count is 650.
11. Before publishing, always ensure to select your content "Category," "Tag," and "upload" appropriate image that suits your content.
12. Your articles and stories should not be abusive, inflammatory, or sexually related in language and pictures.
13. Use images where necessary to explain vital points in your article.
14. Ensure to use appropriate cover images on the thumbnail. There are various image editors online to use, such as Canva and Inshot app. Kindly look out for them, use the web version, or install it on your device for winning image editing.
15. The cover image should fit properly in the thumbnail to meet our publishing standard. Use image editors to ensure you capture the correct size for the thumbnail. Distorted images are not accepted.
16. The cover image should be copyright-free. Plagiarized images are not accepted.
17. During cash-out, the name on the account you submit must tally with your registered name on the iTokam platform.
Withdrawals of money earned are once monthly.
18. Request for cash-out is on the 20th of every month.
19. Payments begin at the end of the month.
20. To earn points and get paid, ensure to update your profile, including uploading your picture and filling in other required fields. 10% of your earnings will be deducted for failure to include your profile picture, irrespective of your meeting other requirements.
21. There are always recommended keywords to write about. You are strongly advised to tune your content in line with the recommended keywords. Those who comply with writing on recommended keywords will be considered first during the payment period.
22. Only Pro users are allowed to post images, texts, sound, live streaming, etc. The reason is to allow management to continue running the community effectively.
23. Only Pro users are allowed to post more than 10 articles in a day and earn massively therefrom.
24. To upgrade to a Pro user, click your profile picture at the bottom right, select the first option, and follow the direction, if you are using a mobile phone. If you are using a PC, locate the 'Upgrade to Pro' option at your screen top right.
For more information detailing guidelines for publishing and payments schedule, click here.