TheyaVue is a potent supplement formula designed to promote eye and vision health. According to the official site, TheyaVue supports and maintains a crystal-clear vision. It particularly works great for people who struggle to see clearly, squint over the fine print, struggle to drive at night, and see clearly from a distance.
Further, the supplement is designed to work for men and women over 18 years old, without any restrictions. The TheyaVue supplement is formulated using a blend of antioxidants, lutein, and zeaxanthin which give it its natural vision promoting power. Additionally, the formula is also packed with a selection of vitamins and minerals to complement its functionality further.
In fact, this natural formula is what makes the supplement special. Unlike conventional treatments, like pharmaceutical drugs, the TheyaVue formula helps your body restore its vision naturally. All it does is supply it with the much-needed nutrients to target the root cause of the problem, restore its natural functioning, and ultimately, help you get back your vision. So, using the TheyaVue supplements you will enjoy restored and longer lasting vision since it treats the problem at the root cause. Unlike other remedies, it doesn’t just ease the symptoms temporarily.
Each antioxidant, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin, and mineral is carefully selected and added in just the right amount for your body to guarantee that the supplement is effective.
TheyaVue is formulated into capsules that you can take with a glass of water every morning. Simply pop in two capsules daily and let the supplements do the rest. Each TheyaVue bottle is filled with 60 capsules to last you for 30 days or a month.
Still have unanswered questions about TheyaVue? Here’s a detailed TheyaVue review that takes a deeper dive into the formula. The review shares its ingredients, pricing, and how the formal works in detail so you can make an informed decision on whether or not to get the supplements.
TheyaVue Review- An Overview
According to the official TheyaVue site, over 93 million American adults are at risk of suffering serious vision loss. Now, that’s nearly a quarter of the population. When the eye experiences any problem, this is directly exhibited through symptoms like blurry vision, eyestrain, or dry eyes. But, without finding a solution to the problem, the condition gradually and drastically evolves into a more serious ailment.
However, conventional medicine is far from finding a permanent solution to eye problems. Solutions, like drugs or eye procedures, solely offer a temporary solution to ease the symptoms. Yet, you will find yourself paying thousands of dollars for these “non-solution solutions”.
Laser eye procedures can cost you upwards of anywhere between $2,500 and $6,500. The good news is that you can now find TheyaVue available on the market. Unlike these procedures, TheyaVue offers a permanent solution by targeting the root cause of vision problems and restoring your vision naturally – with zero chemicals or invasive procedures.
Yet, you can get your hands on these capsules at a fraction of what you will pay for eye surgery – which by the way doesn’t guarantee the treatment of the problem.
What is TheyaVue?
TheyaVue is a potent natural supplement formulated to promote eye and vision health. Using the supplement allows you to target various types of eye and vision problems.
The TheyaVue formula is designed to work for men and women over 18 years old and doesn’t discriminate against any age group. So, whether you are 30 years old or 50 years old, the formula is guaranteed to work for you.
According to the official site, the supplements feature an all-natural formula and a natural working mechanism. Packed with antioxidants, lutein, and zeaxanthin, among other ingredients, the formula targets the root cause of eye and vision loss and restores eyesight naturally.
The TheyaVue dietary supplements are manufactured in a US-based FDA-registered facility following strict and sterile GMP-certified practices. Additionally, each capsule is third-party tested for potency, bioavailability, purity, and quality control. So, you can rest assured that every capsule you take has been manufactured to the best standards.
Additionally, the formula isn’t just randomly put together to pull in another buck from the unsuspecting public. The formulation of TheyaVue supplements comes with years of extensive researching and testing. Further, each ingredient is carefully and purposefully selected and added to the formula at just the right amount to make it effective.
Each TheyaVue bottle is filled with 60 capsules (equivalent to 30 dosage servings), enough for a month’s supply. The official site advises that you take 2 capsules daily with a large glass of water, ideally 20-30 minutes before any meal of the day
How Does TheyaVue Work?
TheyaVue works by combating free radicals in the body using antioxidants and other powerful ingredients in the supplement. According to the official TheyaVue site, free radical build up in the body is the number one root cause of poor eyesight. The antioxidants in the formula help to optimize vision, including night vision, by curbing the free radical build up in the body and flushing them out.
Furthermore, antioxidants help to trigger a healthy inflammatory response in the body, expediting the healing process. However, it’s not only the antioxidants that give this supplement its working power. The TheyaVue dietary supplement contains a blend of 24 different natural ingredients to help support vision and eye health.
Here’s how each ingredient in the TheyaVue formula helps restore your vision and eye health;
Each TheyaVue serving (two capsules) contains a proprietary blend along with other key ingredients (vitamins and minerals). These include;
- Proprietary blend (240.5mg): The blend contains lutein, bilberry extract, alpha lipoic acid, eyebright, zeaxanthin, Quercetin, rutin, L-taurine, grape seed extract, and Lycopene. Here is a breakdown of some of the key active ingredients in the blend;
- Lutein: popularized as the eye vitamin, lutein packs strong antioxidants that are beneficial to the eye. It also helps the eye filter light better and protects it from sun damage.
- Zeaxanthin: Also a powerful antioxidant, zeaxanthin protects and maintains healthy eye cells. Like lutein, zeaxanthin also protects the eyes from UV rays and filters harmful light waves.
- Rutin: Rutin is a potent bioflavonoid and phytonutrient that improves blood flow, supports metabolism, and strengthens the heart. It also supports blood flow (with nutrients and oxygen) to the retina and protects the eyes from sunlight damage.
- Bilberry extract: Packed with antioxidants, anthocyanins, and vitamins, bilberry extract supports your body’s overall health, promotes healthy blood sugar levels, and keeps the heart strong. It also promotes optimal eye function and health.
- Vitamin C (100mg): This vitamin plays a significant role in collagen production which is a main component of the eye. Vitamin C also helps to lower the risk of eye problems as you age.
- Vitamin E (10mg): Vitamin E maintains healthy cells, including eye cells. It is also rich in antioxidants which help to keep the eyes strong and maintain blood, brain, and skin health.
- Calcium (10mg): Calcium helps to build and fortify the heart nerves and muscles to ensure your eyes receive adequate nutrients and oxygen. According to the official TheyaVue site, calcium has also been linked with healthy eyesight.
- Zinc (16mg): zinc is one of those extremely essential nutrients for the eyes. It maintains retina, eye cell, and protein structure health. Zinc also promotes a healthy inflammatory response, boosts the immune system, and supports overall body health.
Other key active ingredients include vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B12, and biotin. Minerals include magnesium, selenium, copper, and chromium. On the other hand, inactive filler ingredients include cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Anyone over 18 years old can use TheyaVue dietary supplements, whether a man or woman, aged 30 or 65 years old. The supplements feature an all-natural formula, making them safe and free from side effects. Furthermore, unlike many supplements, these capsules do not contain traces of potential allergens, such as soy or dairy.
But, TheyaVue capsules also come with some limitations. As mentioned above, the supplements are not formulated for minors under 18 years old, as there is limited research on this age group. Additionally, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers are advised against using TheyaVue during this time. On the other hand, people with serious medical conditions, following a treatment plan, or using prescribed medications are advised against using TheyaVue.
Health Benefits of Taking TheyaVue
- Promotes eye and vision health
- Replenishes the eyes with much-needed nutrients like minerals and vitamins
- Protects the eyes from sunlight damage and other types of light waves
- Supports an abundant flow of nutrients and oxygen to the eyes
- Facilitates collagen production for the best eye health and function
- Protects the eye against old age-related illness
- Packs powerful antioxidants that flush out toxins and free radicals to protect the eyes from damage
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels in the body
- facilitates healthy blood flow
- Improves overall body health and reinforces the immune system
TheyaVue: The Best And The Worst
Here are the pros and cons of using TheyaVue;
The Best about TheyaVue
- 100% all-natural formula with over 24 powerful non-GMO ingredients
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- Zero traces of potential allergens like soy or dairy
- Designed for men and women over 18 years old
- Discounted prices and waived shipping on some packages
- Frequent bonuses and gifts
- Generous refund policy
- Reliable and responsive customer support
The Worst about TheyaVue
- Recommended for people over 18 years old
- Not advised to be used by pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers
- Not suitable for people with existing medical conditions
- May pose side effects with increased dosage
- Exclusively available to purchase online from the official site
According to the official TheyaVue supplements, take two capsules with a large glass of water 20 to 30 minutes before a meal as the daily recommended dosage. Every TheyaVue bottle comes with 60 capsules to last you for 30 days. As previously mentioned, the supplement contains a blend of 24 natural ingredients. Therefore, it poses minimal to no risks of side effects. Nonetheless, you are still advised to stick to the recommended daily dosage.
After all, exceeding it doesn’t mean you will see the results sooner or at exaggerated results. In fact, exceeding the daily dosage may bring in some mild side effects for some users, such as mild headaches and dizziness. Remember, the supplement is rich in vitamins and minerals. So, over time, exceeding the dosage may cause organ damage.
How To Get Best Results From TheyaVue
There’s really not much to do from your part other than sticking to the recommended dosage daily to experience the best results. TheyaVue doesn’t have a set timeframe for taking the capsules. This is because different users experience results at varying intervals.
You may start to notice changes as soon as the first day while someone else takes up to 30 days to start seeing even small changes. So, as a general rule of thumb, you should take TheyaVue for at least 3 to 6 months or more, depending on your condition, for long lasting results.
If you notice improvements before the 30-day mark, you should continue to take the supplements at least for 30 to 60 days. Alternatively, you can consult your physician for better guidance.
Where To Get TheyaVue For The Lowest Price?
TheyaVue supplements are only available for purchase from the official site. So, you will not find them on GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Amazon, or Walmart. These supplements are not listed online or on physical drugstore shelves!
According to the official site, purchasing the supplements outside the official site (even authentic ones) automatically forfeits their money-back guarantee refund policy. However, purchasing the supplements from the official site comes with many perks in addition to the refund policy.
The site and its payment gateway feature secure encryption to protect your personal and financial information. Other perks include discounted prices, frequent bonuses, responsive customer support, and the guarantee that you will receive authentic capsules. The official site also accepts multiple payment options, including debit and credit cards and PayPal.
To prove its confidence in the supplements, each TheyaVue bottle you purchase comes with a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. This refund policy covers the first 60-days from the original purchase date. If you are not satisfied with these supplements for any reason during this period, you can contact customer support and request your refund. A refund is usually reflected in your account within 48 hours of receipt of the returned supplements.
TheyaVue Reviews – The Final Decision
TheyaVue supplements offer a much-needed alternative to conventional treatment solutions. Yet, it guarantees total recovery – eliminating the root cause and the symptoms. Plus, compared to existing conventional solutions like drugs and procedures, TheyaVue capsules will cost you a fraction of the cost. But, your investment will still be protected, thanks to the 60-day 10% money back guarantee that comes with each TheyaVue bottle.