60 scholarships under the scheme will be given out for a year of Masters or PhD study.
All disciplines of study that have been offered a seat at an appropriate Irish higher education institution are eligible for the offer, which is extended to students from non-EU/EEA nations.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Ireland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Irish Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries
Peking University, China Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023
You May Like: 2023 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships | Qualifications
Candidates must fulfill the following requirements in order to be eligible for the International Education Scholarships 2023:
- a history of exceptional academic performance.
- outstanding communication abilities.
- involvement in extracurricular activities. For instance, sports, the arts, and local, national, or worldwide politics.
- a compelling argument for why they should continue their education in Ireland and how a GOI-IES will help them achieve their long-term objectives.
- a scholarship of €10,000 for one academic year
- a complete fee waiver for all of the higher education institution's registration fees and tuition.
Procedures for Applications
How to Apply: Prospective candidates should submit their online application for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2023 by the application deadline.
24th March 2023 is the application deadline.