Facing issues with your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227FDW printer? You’ve come to the right place. Here we will list down the various issues that most HP Laserjet models face along with their solutions. Step-by-step instructions to set up your HP Printer. Download and install HP LaserJet Printer drivers using the official website 123.hp.com/setup.
In this guide, we’re going to take a look at how to set up your brand-new 123.hp.com/setup HP printer. Please read below to know in detail the various aspects of setting up your HP Printer for proper functioning.
Unboxing the New HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227FDW Printer
Here are steps on how to set up your 123.hp.com hp laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw setup printer.
- First up, unbox your hp laserjet pro MFP M227fdw Printer to reveal the printer itself, along with a bunch of paper works and cords.
- Now, set up your hp laserjet pro MFP M227fdw Printer in a convenient location of your choice.
- Now, load the proper ink cartridges into your HP printer and verify whether it is seated properly.
- Connect the power outlet to your 123.hp laserjet pro MFP M227fdw printer.
- Finally, turn on your hp laserjet pro MFP M227fdw Printer.
- You need to install the hp laserjet pro MFP M227fdw printer assistant app on your PC for advancing to the other 123.hp.com/setup process.
How Do I Install Hp Laserjet Pro Mfp M227fdw Printer via 123.hp.com/setup?
The Process to do this is very easy and to get rid of all the common issues you face with the HP laserjet pro MFP M227fdw Driver, follows the steps below:
- For downloading the driver for this printer, you have to surf the 123.hp.com website.
- Also, look out for the printer model you’ve been using and also go to the download page as well.
- Under the OS section, choose the operating system that you are using on the PC.
- The OS predominantly has to be Windows 7.
- Now click the download option and the hp printer driver download process begins.
- After this, you have to open the file and then install hp printer drivers.
- During the first phase of the installation process, the wizard will appear.
- This is where you have to agree to all the underlying terms and conditions without fail.
- Once you have approved all of it, the driver gets installed successfully.
- Now double click the installed file and configure the operations in the printer.
How Do I Connect My Hp Laserjet Pro Mfp M227fdw To Wifi
- Download HP laserjet pro MFP M227fdw manual to understand wireless setup. Check if you have the wireless network credentials to proceed with the setup.
- High-quality color printouts and excellent productivity play a role to offer better print results. Do not skip any of the setup steps.
- If you are a new user and would like to purchase this model, get an idea of the features and specifications.
HP laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw Printer Setup Steps
- Connecting the Hardware can be a Power and USB cable.
- If the device is brand new, execute the first-time setup. You can fix the cartridge, remove the protective tapes and then load the paper into the tray.
- Select the required settings navigating to the device control panel.
Activate the Network using Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct feature is available to use with HP laserjet pro MFP M227fdw printer setup and all you can do is enable the feature on your computer and printer. You may receive a prompt to provide the Wi-Fi direct username and password.
To connect to the network from your mobile device, navigate to the Wi-Fi direct settings, select the printer name and then proceed with the settings.
How to Connect HP laserjet pro wireless Printer with Smartphone Android
- Firstly make sure printer hardware is in working condition.
- Ensure that the smartphone device and the printer are using the same WiFi network.
- Now Download HP laserjet pro MFP M227fdw ePrint App through 123.hp.com/setup on your smartphone.
- Next, choose the data usage preference on mobile and click on the “Done” Option.
- Now the “Home Display” on your mobile will prompt a window. Here choose the “Grant Permission” for the setup and also add your email account.
- Now proceed with the instructions on the screen to easily access the file you want to print.
- Now Open the HP ePrint App to print any document or file.
- Hit on the File.
- Now go to the file folder and choose the document to print.
- Finally, the process is complete. Now you can connect 123.hp.com/setup laserjet pro MFP M227fdw wireless printer to mobile via 123.hp.com.
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw – Troubleshooting Printer Errors
If you face any kind of issue with the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227fdw, this guide will help you diagnose the error and troubleshoot them.
DRIVERS NOT INSTALLED
Make sure to download the latest drivers for printers from the official website www.123.hp.com by selecting the appropriate OS. Though the website automatically detects the OS of your system still you need to ensure the appropriate OS for downloading the correct drivers.
If you download stops in between, try uninstalling the older drivers and re-download the latest drivers. You can download the latest HP Printer Drivers from 123.hp.com/setup and install them on your device.
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO A WIRELESS NETWORK
It is the most commonly occurring error in any wireless printer. This happens when your printer is facing some kind of trouble while connecting to the wireless network. Check your WiFi and make sure it is connected to the printer properly. Restart both your printer and WiFi and try reconnecting them.
THE PRINTER NOT BOOTING UP COMPLETELY
If your HP printer is starting but not booting completely or stuck at the white screen, then try the things below:
Update your Printer Firmware: make sure your printer has updated printer firmware. If not you download them right away from the 123.hp.com/setup website.
Your printer might be stuck to the white screen due to interference from external cables. In this case, you are required to remove all cables such as USB, ethernet, and fax from the printer when starting the printer.
We hope the above troubleshooting steps have helped you fix your HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227FDW printer. In case after trying these solutions, you still face issues with your printer, you should contact our HP printer experts right away. If you would like to know HP Laserjet Pro MFP M227FDW printer setup steps in detail, try contacting our printer support. Dial the Hp Printer Support Number and then waits for the agents to respond to your call number at 1-800-673-8163 or just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup.